Saturday, June 27, 2009

Warm Weather Treats!!!

The weather has been sunny and warm where I live. Normally it can be foggy and overcast so the weather is a great treat...even though I am sitting indoors writing my blog!
LOL!
So, I started thinking about what fun accessories I could wear in this great weather since it wouldn't be covered up with a scarf, long sleeves or my hair! Ah, time to pin the hair up!
When I am running about on errands I still like to accessorize with cute things.
I think these would look fabulous with my jeans and a playful top!
Chrysocholla Swingin' Stone Dangle Earrings

How cute are these? Peas!
Five Peas in a Pod Peapod Earrings


I just LOVE these necklaces To wear with anything...especially Summer Dresses!!!
Shell Shimmer Necklace


Hammered Shadow Shells Pendant Necklace


We must not over look the chance to wear something dangling from our wrist!
How pretty is this?!
Sun and Sky Bracelet


All these fabulous designs are by my peer Etsy Twitter teammates!
Please take a peek into their shops!
You won't be disappointed!

*photographs courtesy of: Smutopia, Thats Headley, MindyG, DigUnderRocks, joslinjewels

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun idea for a post. So glad you like my Sun and Sky bracelet. :)

that's Headley! Jewelry Designs said...

You've selected some lovely pieces - I especially love that Sun and Sky! You are so sweet to feature my Peas in a Pod Earrings - thanks so much!

SmuTopia Jewelry said...

Thanks so much for including my earrings! Great picks for summer!

-Jessica