Wednesday, June 3, 2009

COSMOPOLITAN BRIDE Feature

How SUPER Excited I was to see that I got a photo of my custom design featured in this article of my clients wedding! Andrea was such a super sweet client and this was a special piece for me as well. I literally took HOURS trying to create the perfect size and shape with only virgin feathers. I didn't want to cut the edges since I used such high quality feathers. She was very specific on size so I had to create the right shape and still keep the pieces within the size she requested. A LOT easier said then done! I can't tell you how many of these empty feather flowers I had sitting on my desk over the several weeks perfecting this set. She looks stunning and I am SO HAPPY she LOVED the final piece. I was a little bummed that the picture refers anyone to a generic "etsy.com" and not even my personal etsy shop...I REALLY need to get my personal website up and running.
You can find Cosmopolitan Bride UK on stands now.
Can you believe that I haven't been able to get my own hands on one?!
I kinda live in a not so cosmopolitan area (lol) ...I got spoiled with everything in walking or driving distance in L.A.
Ah, but I can't beat the clean ocean air here!!! Heh, I would never be able to afford to live anywhere in L.A. getting the same ocean air!



Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: