Thursday, June 18, 2009

Etsy Twitter Team Member: Punky Jane Jewelry

Welcome to Punky Jane Jewelry.
She specializes in hand stamped, sterling and fine silver jewelry. I love that she not only has ready to wear designs stocked in her shop but is open to creating custom personalized items for you.
Here is a little more about the designer:

"I am a stay-at-home mom with a wonderfully supportive husband and two beautiful, inspirational daughters. I started making hand-stamped jewelry not only so I could be at home for my girls, but also to combine my love of silver AND typography...the perfect match"

No kidding! Typography is a PERFECT skill to enhance her creative designs. I marvel at all the clean lines and perfect edges in her work...well, they look pretty darn perfect to me.
LOL!
Seriously, I admire her welcoming aesthetics in designs that anyone can wear!
There are SO MANY that I had a hard time picking out a few for you to check out... so, you'll just have to go to her shop and see all the rest!
heh heh
I have a fur ball and so I was drawn to this piece:
Kitty Flower

I also thought in this challenging economy this is perfect:
Hope

As I have recently started doing Yoga for health and stress reduction I think this is an excellent piece to wear to always find time to relax and breathe.
Breathe

After the last two more poignant pieces I just had to share this one. I mean, who wouldn't feel sexy in this one?!
The last several years I felt more like a falling star but I am now getting my health back and I imagine could be feeling mighty pretty showing this off around town.
:P
Rock Star

So many cool pieces! So many awesome designs that would make perfect gifts!!!
Definitely check out her shop!

**Photos courtesy of Punky Jane Jewelry

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: