Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Etsy Twitter Team

I am a proud new member of theEtsy Twitter Team!
A group of many talented people all striving to let you know we are here and make fabulous things you need!
LOL!
Well, I think we are hoping you'll "want" and after seeing them "can't live without"....and must tell ALL your friends and family about...
Yeah, that sounds about right.
OK...
That was really me embellishing. (as if you were really surprised to see that)
I love the fact there is so much diversity and the desire to share one another's artistic endeavors with others!
I as well will follow suit and begin to introduce you to even more talented artist I find!
Definitely check out the blog!

This is a great opportunity fir me to get back in the game and start regular posts again.
...to be continued...

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: