Thursday, June 18, 2009

COLOR! COLOR! COLOR!

I'm feeling a little overwhelmed right now in the middle of wedding season but I had to share!
Those of you that have been with me since 6-7 years ago would never have though I would be making "white/ivory" pieces since EVERYTHING I made back then was COLOR! The more color the better as far as what I liked!
Keeping that in mind, I cater to a completely different clientele now since many of my Brides LOVE variations of white and ivory designs. I don't mind though, I have found some true love and appreciation for deigning pieces within this color scheme. After all, there is only so much you can do in white or ivory before you NEED to be creative!
:P
I love the challenge!
Anyway, I have been getting a lot of requests for color. So, with no further ado:

Vibrant Orange Burst

Pink Purity

Purple Purity

I will be carrying all three of these without crystals in my shop as well for those that want a more natural look.
Here are a few more beauties to bring color in to your life.
Buttery Rose

Pink Camellias

Yellow Sparklers


These are just a few of the newer pieces I have in my shop!
I have so many more to choose from so if you love color definitely check out the rest on my shop!!!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Hair Bows Wonderworld said...

Those flowers are stunning!I love the vibrant colours! You're incredibly talented!!!!