Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Bellina Boutique Wedding Gowns!!!

As a Proud Member of the Etsy Wedding Street Team I decided it was time to promote the talented designers in this group!
Welcome to Bellinas Bridal Boutique
I couldn't help but ooooh and aaaah over the gowns in this shop! After reading her profile I have simply come to the conclusion, "She LOVES Wedding Gowns!"
It is impossible not to admire beauty at it's finest. Many of the elegant and feminine gowns she custom designs are perfect for the stylish Brides of today. The quality and craftsmanship are hard to deny after looking at these!
There are so MANY beautiful pieces I had a difficult time just selecting a few of my favorites!
Now, as everyone knows, I have a soft spot for "vintage inspired" designs. Although she has many modern pieces I just gravitated to these!
Genevieve
I HEART this gown!!!! *swooning*


Taffeta and Tulle



Dainty French Lace


Pretty In Lace


BEAUTIFUL!
What is wonderfullly amazing about this designer is she will CUSTOM design these gorgeous gowns with out all the crazy Retail Markup! Same Fantastic quality without the extra fluff cost!
All of her gowns ship from Italy.
Something she offers that I think is really cool in this challenging economy is free layaway!
I know I don't have a huge lump of cashola sitting in my pocket at the moment so this is a wonderful service for her clients!
Definitely check out her shop and see all the gorgeous gowns in much more detail!

**photos courtesy of Bellina Boutique

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

ArtisticEdition said...

WOW! Those gowns are gorgeous!

Jenna
http://ArtisticEdition.etsy.com