Wednesday, June 3, 2009

New Month New Post

Ok.
I'm not even going to go into the lack of posting...
Ah, New month...new post!
So, the last 2-3 weeks I have been finally able to exercise and it's been AWESOME!
I have to confess that I am almost kicking myself because all of you that are about to be shaking your heads in an "I TOLD YOU SO" are going to laugh. I FINALLY started to do Yoga and LOVE IT! Due to illness I haven't been able to exercise in almost 3 years so this has been a perfect low impact way to get back in to shape! Yeah, yeah....it was in the late 80's that you were ALL telling ME that of all people you knew I would LOVE yoga and should give it a try.
LOL!
Yeah, typical me...better late then never I say!!!
I also started beginning Pilates too.
WOW!
I just LOVE both of them.
I realized just how stiff and NOT limber I am!
Slowly I am working on stamina and core strength and in only 3 weeks I can already feel a difference.
I had no idea just how challenging yoga can be.
:P
Any suggestions on yoga DVD's for relative beginners would be appreciated.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: