Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The weather isn't as hot today but I am still stuck in the bedroom...I'm waiting for my client to arrive at 2:00. We didn't have time Yesterday to take photos since she was running late...so, she promised today we could. She's more like my little sister after all these years she has been coming to me. She's got the talent...girl has got some LUNGS on her. She has an appointment with Justin Timberlake's Record company so I am crossing my fingers for her. (I'm not sure exactly when) Not that I need to as far as talent is concerned...but you know how it's all about who you know and the politics now days. She's really got the vocal talent and writing ability to make it...I know it's just the matter of her getting the break she needs!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: