Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Reprimand

I received an e-mail today requesting that I remove the e-mail that I posted about the whole wrongful termination of my products.

(Just in case anyone was wondering what happened to the post.)

I do not want to get in trouble with Etsy so I removed the e-mail from that post.

So, I had to handwrite a letter for my Counter Notice that I am dropping in the mail today.

I'm really tired of this whole thing.
It's quite ridiculous.

...I hope I don't get in trouble for writing this?!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

evel dread said...

hrrrm... this leaves a very quizzical look on my face. No fun for you! I hope things iron out!

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Technicnally this is your blog - your rules!

But I would do the same just to be respectful.

But I do hope you don't get bullied in this situation. YOU are still in the right here! You've done nothing other than create hair accessories.