Thursday, April 10, 2008

Well, it looks like I have to start the wheels turning towards Copyrighting MY designs now...ugh.
What a pain!
LOL!
I personally have no problem with people copying what I am doing (because in my opinion the items I am currently making aren't "original" designs since everything has pretty much already been done) but...you know the headache I am going through.
So, I have to start the process.
Especially since that other shop is beginning to list items that I have carried already in the past and currently...and stating they have them copyrighted.
CAN ANYONE SAY "LAME"?!
Ha ha hA!
And with that said, I am posting ANOTHER picture of MY MAGNOLIA design!
:P

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

Health Products For You said...

hi, i would like to exchange links with you. :) my site is http://irishblanca.blogspot.com/

nina kuriloff said...

this is a beautiful image.
:)

Tami Daun said...

Ugh. Copyright processes.