Thursday, May 1, 2008

NEW MONTH and FRESH NEW START

Today is the first day of MAY!
Ah,the start of a NEW month!
OK. I have decided that I am NO LONGER going to waste my energy on THAT store. It is OBVIOUS that ETSY has no intension to remove a store that is CLEARLY VIOLATING it's OWN POLICIES and it is clear the Etsy is a company with NO INTEGRITY but it's interest in the bottom line. It makes me terribly sad and disappointed in what I thought was such a wonderful company that STOOD FOR THE LITTLE GUY, THE INDEPENDENT DESIGNERS...when in fact I have had a few people share that there were other shops violating policy as well and they also continue to sell and do business on Etsy even though they were discovered to be in violation also.
*sigh*
I suppose it just is what it is and I can choose to be above it and do as I have and make a superior product and move forward. As long as they leave me alone, they are not any competition to ME. They are merely a cheap imitation of my products.
Plus, Karma always comes back around times three...I'll be too busy with MY PROSPERING business to notice or even care.
:)

So, NEW MONTH and FRESH NEW START!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: