Saturday, May 3, 2008

FEATURED in Serendipity Beyond Design

I have a wonderful little feature is this great Blog called
SERENDIPITY BEYOND DESIGN.
I am ALWAYS TICKLED PINK and FLATTERED when I am featured in something! I am SO BLESSED that someone appreciates my hard work enough to want to share it with their readers! ALWAYS EXCITING! She added a few photos as well!
Please take a moment and check out her blog! It's FULL of great wedding items, suggestions and photos! She also is the designer of some AMAZING high quality:
Wedding Stationery • Baby Announcements • Party Invitations
Thank You Cards • Personal Stationery • Custom Logos
Definitely check out her
Serendipity Beyond Design Etsy Shop if you are in the market for something special and unique in this department!!!!
SERENDIPITY BEYOND DESIGN

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Sugarloaf said...

How NICE!!! Congrats!
I love the hair flowers she chose for the feature!! Your work is really fabu!!!

Unknown said...

THANK YOU!!!