Monday, May 5, 2008

Dabbling with Sterling Silver Wire, Freshwater Pearls and Swarovski Crystals


(Here's my work in progress)






I have been talking about how I started to dabble with wire work.
After playing a bit with making hair combs I started to think about my love for organic feeling things...and I immediately thought my next challenge is to be to try and make a Tiara/Hair Vine! I took a picture of my work in progress to share. I think I have already been working on it for 3-4 hours easily. I was very excited to find NON tarnishing Silver. It's EXPENSIVE! BUT I definitely think it's worth it!
I also will post a few of the new hair combs I finished.
Please tell me what you think. I am still learning how to make these so I appreciate any feedback. I haven't listed them in my shop yet...as always you get to sneak peek them first!

Click on any of the photos for a better look!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: