Saturday, February 2, 2008

Flanders Field Photography - Focusing on Nature




I recently came across this AMAZING photographer Jenny Flanders.
She absolutely has a gifted eye for beauty in nature. I enjoy that she limits the amount of post photo work as well. Mainly as she states, what we see is what she took! I just had to share this talent! Many of her photographs radiate joy in color. It simply makes me happy to look at them! Macro photos are some of my personal favorites and I think she does a wonderful job! It truly is an art form!
Here are just a few of my FAVORITE pieces.
She offers prints and even post cards of a few!
Everyone should definitely stop by here shop and check out ALL of her outstanding work!
Flanders Field Photography

*All photos have been borrowed from the Flanders Field Photography shop.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

These are so beautiful!! Great find.