Thursday, January 31, 2008

TIRED

So I get a call on Tuesday afternoon for a job to fly to Arizona and back. I would be working on a regular client of mine from Access Hollywood and I would fly with her there, do her makeup and come home. It turned into a no sleep event! OK. I slept for 45 MINUTES. I left my house to the airport at 8:45p.m. and let's just say I didn't check in to the hotel until after 4:00 a.m!!!! The flight was running 3 hours late! So we were sitting in the airport for like 5 hours!(which I know isn't that bad...but when it's LATE I get TIRED and want to go to sleep!) Ugh. Then we had to be up and out the door by 6 which turned into 7. I was up at 5:30 getting ready and I had to make her camera ready to interview Aretha Franklin. Pretty cool. I have seen and worked with several celebrities but never been in person with an ICON. I didn't talk to Aretha but it was really cool to be there. So, in the end the interview didn't take as long as we thought to get done and I got to get a flight home around 12:25 and was in v bed by 3 something... I was SO tired but I had to eat! LOL!
Been sleeping for the most part since! I did get up and eat some soup last night and went back to sleep!
I'm off again, this time to New York, for a family function. I'll be leaving Friday and coming home Monday. It'll be fun. I never go anywhere so I figure I will have fun! LOL! I am having anxiety on leaving...I'm one of those people that you have to drag out and then after the fact I admit that I am having a great time! LOL! Yeah, I'm one of those!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: