Saturday, January 26, 2008

FINALLY! NEW PIECES!

WORKING!
WORKING!
I started this at 10:00 a.m. setting up to FINALLY take pictures!
I actually took 168 photos and have been working on them in Photoshop since 12:00 this afternoon! I am TIRED!
After ALL THIS I just had to give you a sneak peek at a few of my new pieces!
I haven't even named anything yet!
I am so glad that I finally took the time to take pictures of everything!
I like to complete several pieces before I photograph them since it is such a process. I REALLY try hard to get the colors as close as possible. Gemstones are such a challenge. I mean, I have purchased items and they look NOTHING like what the photo looked like. I am not sure if they tried to fix the colors. I understand that many people might not have access to color correcting. Plus, I know that the color can vary from each monitor but at least I know that I made the effort and got them looking like the real deal on mine!

These are my favorite new earrings! They are SOO TINY and CUTE!



These are such an unusual milky mauve/gray tone. Really pretty in person though.







Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: