Monday, January 28, 2008

Been working on a couple of custom pieces while breaking in between to add this awesome little PayPal widget on the right side of the page! How cool to easily be able to simply click and buy! I picked a few key aesthetically pleasing pieces to add to this shopping experience. Obviously there are MANY MORE beautiful pieces to choose from in my shop! LOL!

Also, I just joined "Fuel My Blog". It seems like a pretty cool connection and place to network and find other really interesting blogs!
So, ANYONE READING THIS BLOG I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE it if you would take a moment to click on the above right hand corner and put in a vote for my blog! Apparently, the more votes I get the more exposure possibilities! So, I need all your help!!
MUCH APPRECIATED!

I've been a bit strained for time and I promise to get some new posts on designers I've come across and have been aching to share with you!
SUCH TALENT!
LOL!
I get excited just thinking about it!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: