Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Alicia Bock Photography

"My photography is the search of light and shadows, pretty things in pink, the feeling of the ocean, and a blue moon. I strive to create photographs
that evoke memories of our favorite days." ~Alicia Bock








Solstace

I have been a huge fan of Alicia Bock for ages! I stare dreamy eyed at her work and tell myself I WILL have it hanging on my walls in my future! lol
Her photographs are simply captivating and I get a warm fuzzy feeling every time I look at them. Her sense of color and composition are perfection. Now, I am NO photographer BUT I think her skills as a photographer are truly phenomenal. The fact that she can create and share SUCH BEAUTY learning all on her own amazes me! Self-taught and truly gifted is what I say!





Hush
The few pictures I have selected to share just do not do her work justice as there are SO MANY to see! PLEASE take a moment to cruise over to her shop and take a look! I'm sure you will definitely see something that will look fabulous in your home or apartment! :P

She also donates a portion of each purchase to benefit Half the Sky Foundation
www.halfthesky.org






Awakening

Alicia Bock Etsy shop
Alicia Bock's blog

*All photographs were borrowed from the Alicia Bock Etsy shop

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: