Monday, September 28, 2009

Photography: Wonderful World of Color




It's NO SECRET that I wish I had the knowledge and skill to take amazing photographs like these!
It is images like these that remind me just how beautiful and awe inspiring the world is. It also makes me WISH ALL THE MORE that I was a professional photographer!!! I imagine what beauty I could capture from behind the lens.
For now, I just try to make sure it's lit and not fuzzy!
LOL!!!
I promise to give credit when ever possible! Unfortunately, there were no names of the people that took these beautiful pictures! If you know please feel free to tell me so I may give them credit!
I plan to share more wonderful images soon!
If you are a photographer or know of one you love go ahead and let me know and I'll see if I can highlight them in a future post!




Bookmark and Share

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Cassandra Watsham said...

ooooh, I love photography. These are beautiful, especially the daisies.

And yes! I enjoy sharing very much! Let me know when you're writing the Lost blog!