Wednesday, September 9, 2009

FUN FIND of the DAY: GINGERBREAD COOKIE - Dave's Homemade - Triple Scented Candle


FUN FIND OF THE DAY: GINGERBREAD COOKIE - Dave's Homemade - Triple Scented Candle - 8 oz. Travel Tin

"Featuring...Dave's Homemade SERENITY Candles - There is no better candle!

.•:*¨¨*:•..•:*¨¨*:•..•:*¨¨*:•..•:*¨¨*:•.
Gingerbread Cookie - Bakery notes, molasses, ginger and other spices. Just like a warm batch of gingerbread cookies waiting to be devoured...OMG...This smells so yummy...

.•:*¨¨*:•..•:*¨¨*:•..•:*¨¨*:•..•:*¨¨*:•.
ABOUT DAVE'S CANDLES...

Dave's Homemade hand poured TRIPLE SCENTED candles are made from only the Highest Quality paraffin waxes and industry standard (non-lead) wicks...

.•:*¨¨*:•..•:*¨¨*:•..•:*¨¨*:•..•:*¨¨*:•.
Color: Ginger Brown
Approx. Burn Time: 40-60 hours

.•:*¨¨*:•..•:*¨¨*:•..•:*¨¨*:•..•:*¨¨*:•.
Our Tin container candles make the perfect scented travel companion...They also make great party favors or gift for any occasion..."

OK.
I really couldn't explain it any better then the actual listing...but I CAN say, " OH MY GOODNESS!!!! You have to check out ALL the scents in there!!!!"
Seriously, I am allergic to SOY and now days all the candles here on Etsy and EVERYWHERE else it seems are made with Soy wax...a no no for me!
So, when I saw that these weren't made with soy I was thrilled! Then, when I saw ALL THE FABULOUS scents in his shop I about fell over!!!! If you are a fan of candles I REALLY recommend checking out his shop!
Also, these will make AMAZING GIFTS!!!!!

*photo courtesy of Dave's Homemade's Shop






Bookmark and Share

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: