Friday, September 4, 2009

SHOP OF THE WEEK: In My Head Studios


A wonderfully eclectic shop full of original and unique pendants using up cycled vintage dominos and scrabble tiles.

Let me introduce you to In My Head Studios.

Based out of a two bedroom apartment in Rochester New York creativity abounds!
Upcycled Altered Domino Pendant - Aqua Damask with Seed Beads

I love that she states: "I can put practically anything on the Scrabble Tile Pendants, the Domino Pendants, or the glass collage pendants: custom artwork, pictures of your kids, pets, or mementos photographed or scanned… you dream it, I can do it. ♥"

Domino Pendant - Leafy Flower - Upcycled - Altered

In addition to working fulltime as an artist in her home studio, Vickie is also leader of the 175-member Etsy Twitter Team. "Running the team is truly a joy and a blessing to be part of! The members have created such a close community-I'm really proud of that."

Her shop has so many styles and techniques. I had no idea such fun could be placed on such a tiny space!
Please take a moment and check out her shop for more goodies!

SHOP OF THE WEEK SPECIAL:
15% off all orders (not including shipping).
Discount refunded via Paypal.



Bookmark and Share

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: