Friday, September 11, 2009

FUN FIND of the DAY: BLUE DANUBE Vintage Glass Cufflinks by 19 Moons



FUN FIND OF THE DAY: BLUE DANUBE Vintage Glass Cufflinks by 19 Moons Steampunk Unisex Jewellery Mod BOHO BLUE BLING

"-= BLUE DANUBE =-

Bling your sleeves blue with these lovely and unique cufflinks by 19 Moons!

The vintage glass cabochons are mid 20th century and shine a deep sparkling royal blue, like bubbles pulled right out of a river. I have set these spectra-culars in antique silver and mounted them on steel cufflinks. Fun and sparkly, yet deep and mysterious- like fine wine!"

How FABULOUSLY GORGEOUS is this COLOR??!!!!
As soon as I saw it I KNEW I HAD to SHARE! This blue is SO RICH and luxurious.
Sure is a wonderful alternative to the plain and simple silver cufflink!
Check out her shop for some REALLY AMAZING Steampunk items!


*photo courtesy of 19Moons




Bookmark and Share

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

mia said...

Those are gorgeous! That blue! Makes me wish the mister would dress up once in a while~hard to put cuff links in a long sleeved t-shirt!

Unknown said...

I AGREE!
I am SO in LOVE with this COLOR too!