Monday, December 17, 2007

WEDDINGTULLE

I'm SO EXCITED to have found a new site called "weddingtulle"
As you know I have been venturing into the bridal arena for a while now and this is the perfect PUSH! If you haven't already visited this site it has a wonderful blog as well as a BEAUTIFUL SHOP. You can click over to them in my recommended blog/shops to the right. Even if you are not a bride it is such a lovely place to peek in and take a look.

I was thrilled to see a little post about my "Blushing Hue" flower!
*giggles*
I STILL get SO EXCITED when I see anything about my products! Just the thought that someone liked something of mine enough to share.
:)

I am hoping to be one of the designers offered in her shop!
This is going to be very exciting.
Of course, I will be offering my most popular and beautiful Wedding floral designs to sell in her shop. Don't worry, I'll still do custom pieces as well.
It REALLY is such a PRETTY set up I couldn't refuse to want to be a part of it.

So, anyone even thinking of getting married or knows someone who is?!
I say check weddingtulle.com out regularly in the NEW YEAR!
"Wedding Tulle...for the uncommon bride."
Recently featured in Modern Bride August/Sept 2007.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Ohhh congratulations!! Your work is beautiful!

Unknown said...

Ah!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!