Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Keeping Busy


Here's a photo of my new piece. "Flight of Fancy"
I LOVE this piece and am very proud of it. It's one of those pieces I made that I don't want to sell. Ah, bit I know someone else will adore this too!
:P
As you can see there is still a lot of distortion with the colors. My light box needs better lights.

Ok.
I have been working like crazy!I have a couple of custom pieces that I want to get finished so I may get them in the mail!
I just got these beautiful Dogwood flowers and RED Orchids in the mail! Of course I want to smother them in Swarovski crystals. I'll post some pics when I get them finished. I wish I could figure out how to take pictures of them and show just how much they SPaRKLE! I was looking at some new lights...I should get my Trumpet bulbs tomorrow. Then , it will all about the light box AGAIN! I wasn't satisfied with the end result of photos I took the other night. 5 hours of disappointment. So, $70.00 later I hope to take better pictures!
...I'm starting to think I should have just gone to the store and purchased a light box there!
I saw a set on line for almost $300.00. It was pretty nifty though! Since I am literally BROKE now, that's NOT an option. All the more reason I HAVE to make this light box thing work!

I have been trying to figure out more ways to get my name and products out there...
I joined Indiepublic. Everyone is soo pleasant and friendly.
I also added more products to my Mindt shop.
I submitted another item to Indiejewelry.
*sigh*
After seeing others on there I added a few items on Craig's List. Hey, why not if they let me?!!
I figure you never know?!
My Etsy shop will always be my favorite and most important...until I finally get my personal site up. Then it will be my favorite public site.
:P
I have neglected my Myspace...Do any of you do well there?
I see a TON of designers on Myspace. I have browsed through your pages...I don't know if it really does anything if you're not soliciting "actual friends" of yours. What do you think?

I'm always tired but I feel like there just isn't enough time in the day to get what I want done!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Judea said...

OMG I LOVE that necklace!