Friday, December 7, 2007

TRUMPET BULBS!

ALL I have to say is, "TRUMPET BULBS ALL THE WAY!!!!"
My life is changed forever due to my purchasing of TRUMPET BULBS!
I ordered them online for like $14 something each. I am telling you they are worth every penny!
...I took less then 10 pictures when my BF basically BROKE my less then 6 months old $700.00 Nikon camera. I was freaking out! There was a black pepper something on my lens and I asked if he could take it out. Next thing I tell him is that the cloth that came with the camera leaves particles on the outside lens. I see him open up the camera and I tell him again thinking there's no way he's going to stick the cloth inside there to clean it after what I just said...yup. Next thing I hear him saying is, "Shit, there's stuff on the lens!" So he finds the air blowing thing and carefully tilts it away and the tube thing flies off splattering something at the camera. I thought I was going to have a heart attack! ...So, basically in a nutshell, My camera now makes a clicking sound and won't take pictures...ALL BECAUSE there was a speck of black on my lens that I wanted cleaned off.
Geeze, I REALLY HOPE this doesn't cost an arm and a leg to fix!
I am soo broke it isn't even funny. That camera was like the one and only investment of my year and then some! I'm sooo bummed! I need it for work!

WELL, So, I HAVE TO SAY , " Anyone wanting to take good pictures indoors NEED to get Trumpet Bulbs!"

Here are a few pictures I managed to take with my camera before it broke.
All taken in my DIY light box! These were particularly difficult colors to photograph by natural light even and I think they came out really great!!!



Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: