Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Valentine's Day Ideas

Ah, yes... it's going to be that time of year again...
All pink, girly and sweet...OR is it?!
Maybe Hot and SEXY?!
:P

Here are a few items I think would be a great little treat from my shop!
I have a whole section dedicated to the them so definitely check it out!
Let's start out with some sizzling sexy earrings!
Ruby Evening Long Chandelier Style Elegant Golden Earrings

You can always go a little more Retro Sex Kitten with this piece:
Retro Inspired Hair Flower and Veil Sassy Ruby


On the Sweeter side...
Pink Oriental Lucite Rose Necklace

My personal favorite design...these are truly SO PRETTY and Ultra feminine on. I ALWAYS got compliments on the earrings I made for myself like these!
Chandelier Earrings In Sweet Pink


I'll be sharing some great finds in my next post by other great designers so check back!!!!






Bookmark and Share

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: