Thursday, January 21, 2010

SHOP OF THE WEEK: SweetwaterGifts


Welcome to the Shop of the Week
SweetwaterGifts.
I love the variety of materials she uses in her designs. They create such wonderful texture and color.
Here is a little tidbit from her announcement page:
"I offer distinctive pieces of exceptional quality and value for men and women with a wide array of price points from everyday wear to special occasion. I take pride in providing special pieces with meticulous workmanship."
I especially love her mens designs as they are understated yet very stylish and masculine.
This one is my favorite. I can absolutely see any of my male friends enjoying this piece!
Men's Anthony Bone Bracelet


She creates wonderful styles from casual to dressy. You can pretty much find anything for all occasions!
These will be perfect for Spring and Summer!
...suddenly I want Chinese Food...gotta LOVE the name!
Sweet and Spicy Opal and Aventurine Earrings


Just to top it all off are these gorgeous Smokey Quartz, Amazonite and Sterling Silver earrings!
I think the name says it all!
Simply Stunning Gemstone Earrings


"Wendy admits that "I love to work with metal wire (sterling, copper, brass) and love the sparkle and unique qualities found in glass, stone, and semi-precious beads. I choose materials of quality and pride myself on representing my materials and jewelry with integrity. I purchase my materials in small quantities, so I sell limited production or one of a kind pieces.""

From January 18th-24th Wendy is offering the following discount in her shop:

FREE US SHIPPING on all items in her Etsy shop
- PLUS a 10% discount on purchases totaling $50 or more* ·
Discount will be refunded to PayPal after payment or you may convo her before payment for a revised invoice. Texas residents - applicable purchase of $50 is calculated before sales tax. International shipping is not included in applicable minimum purchase and discount does not apply to shipping.


Oooh!
Definitely take advantage of her Free Shipping AND 10% Discount on orders over $50.00.


*Photos courtesy of SweetwaterGifts




Bookmark and Share

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: