Wednesday, October 7, 2009

SHOP OF THE WEEK: prettywhimsical


Welcome to the SHOP OF THE WEEK: prettywhimsical
This wonderful shop is filled with delightful Scrabble art pendants!
You can find something for everyone on your list this holiday season in Stacey’s shop. She has Halloween covered, too! Her selection encompasses many styles and includes everything from birds, quotes, holidays, vintage to steampunk and modern. These affordable, handmade charms are perfect for teachers, co-workers, friends and family. She can also turn any pendant she has listed in her shop into a ring or magnet, upon request.
Here are a few of my favorites!
Scrabble Tile Art Pendant Charm...LOVE

As a great admirer of Art History I LOVE this one!
Prettywhimsical...Scrabble Tile Art Pendant Monet Waterlilies

“I have always loved art and crafts. I'm inspired by colors, textures and designs. No matter how busy I am with my family and their activities I have to find time to create. It relaxes me after a hectic day and I enjoy working on my pendants to unwind. I have so much fun looking for designs. I'm always hunting for something new that I think will work on the tile and my customers will be excited about.”
Scrabble Tile Art Pendant Charm Vintage Orange Butterfly

She is having a month long sale, too! All Halloween pendants are only $5 this month.

This week's special: Buy two pendants and get one free. (Note: Do not add free pendant to your cart. Simply add the name of the pendant you would like free in the “Message to Seller” section of your checkout form.) Don’t forget to add your chain onto your order if you need one
!

Definitely take advantage of this great opportunity to get some fabulous gifts!!!!!

*All photos courtesy of prettywhimsical




Bookmark and Share

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: