Monday, August 10, 2009

SHOP OF THE WEEK: Safiya Beauty


SHOP OF THE WEEK: Safiya Beauty.

Rise and Shine Citrus Soap 4oz.

If you are looking for luxurious skin care this is definitely the place to be!
Her shop announcement says, “Safiya’s philosophy is to provide you with the finest, purest natural and organic products, but never at the risk of neglecting your need to feel beautiful and smell delicious. Our products contain only what is absolutely necessary to make the absolute best product for your body without sacrificing your desire to feel fantastic.”
Everything looks so wonderfully delicious it makes me want to buy it all!!! She has everything you would want to pamper yourself. In her shop she describes them as Moisture, Polish, Lather and Soak!

Nailah wants you to know that she works “very hard to make sure that my products are made with the very best ingredients I can find. I think as a culture, we pay very close attention to what we put into our bodies but not so much what we put on them, which is just as important. Because of that, all of my products are made with natural ingredients and contain no parabens, phthalates, or harsh preservatives. I also strive to provide an environmentally friendly product and go to great lengths to ensure this.

“I’m an indulgent person and I think that shows through with my products. I really enjoy creating products that will transport my consumer to their own little private spa. I love using creamy butters and skin-loving vegetable oils because they create such opulent products. I’m also slightly inspired by food! All of my bath bombs are cookies or cupcakes – I have a major sweet tooth.”
Dulce - Luxuriously Rich Body Butter (8oz)












Lime Mojito - Lavish Shower Gel (16oz)



Everything looks so fresh and inviting. Makes me want to take a BITE! (highly unadvisable but fun to say)
:P

Special for this Week: 15% off your entire order – just mention “EtsyTwitter” in the seller’s notes and she will reimburse you via PayPal refund.
DEFINITELY take advantage if trying these wonderful products!!!
HA! HA!!! You better HURRY!!!
I ALREADY Purchased something I wanted!!!!
!


*all photos courtesy of Safiya Beauty


Bookmark and Share

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Mrs.Kwitty said...

What a lovely shop--everything sounds so delightful!!
Smiles, Karen