Tuesday, August 18, 2009

SHOP OF THE WEEK: FirebirdHouse


Let me introduce you to the fabulous SHOP OF THE WEEK: FirebirdHouse
An wonderful eclectic array of fabulous vintage repurposed items and creative pillows.
Here is a little piece of her announcement:

"Welcome to the Firebird's House! I am a professional artist & designer who has a real passion for combining old images, vintage findings, textiles, old brass, buttons, wool, and other forgotten beauties into something special.
I love to take the old and mix it up to create new fresh pieces that I call Vintage Modern. My pieces are often one of a kind. "

Forgotten Time- Vintage Unusual Floral Clock Bracelet


As a professional artist you can definitely see her creative use of color and texture in all of her work. I love the idea of creating "Vintage Modern" wearable art! If you would like to enjoy something in your home you can brighten up the room with this fun and colorful pillow.

Happy Funky Vintage Recycled Wool Felted Flowers Pillow


An avid user of Twitter under the name @Firebirdhouse as well as co-leader of the EtsyTwitter Team, she says "I love the people I meet on twitter, and I try to talk, comment, and share just like I would if they were hanging out with me in my studio. I try to always be genuine and be myself. A lot of my sales come from Twitter but I don't ever make that my goal."

Ornate Vintage Sapphire Glass Teardrop Earrings


Most of her colorful and unique designs are one of a kind so I definitely recommend to snap it up if you like it!
Nothing is worse then going back for something you liked and it is SOLD!
Speaking of...
SALE! From August 17 - 23, get 25% off on purchases over $25 with code SOTW in notes to seller. Excludes ALL items for the Joyce Richardson Benefit.

I highly recommend to visit her shop, peruse her eye catching designs and take part in the Joyce Richardson Benefit!

*All photos courtesy of FirebirdHouse



Bookmark and Share

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: