Thursday, March 13, 2008

A Girl And Her Glass






Crystal Pink Green and Brown

A while ago I came across the shop
A Girl and Her Glass.
She makes THE MOST BEAUTIFUL hand made glass beads! I have rarely seen such lovely combinations of colors so well crafted. She has been successfully working with glass for over 8 years as well as been published FOUR times!






Sandy Lavender Orchid Amethyst Fields


My head just spins thinking about the lavish creations I could make!
Please be sure to take a look at her shop to see all of her beautiful hard work come to fruition!






Sandy Black Aqua Bluegreen and Rose







*All photos courtesy of A Girl and Her Glass

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Adri said...

I'm SO flattered!! Thank you! ;-) I can definitely say the same about your work and MORE. You have an ingeniously creative mind and it is apparent in all of your creations!

Mikiye Creations said...

AWE!
THANK YOU!!!!!