Saturday, February 26, 2011

What I Want Now! MarKhed Design

I actually don't wear very much jewelry...which is ironic since I make the stuff!
LOL!
But every now and then I find a designer that makes me WANT to WEAR it!
MarKhed Designs is ABSOLUTELY something every sassy gal should have!
Marie, the designer and creator, knows exactly what is the perfect edgy and totally sexy must have accessory.
She certainly has many fabulous designs in her shop to choose from. I'm  pretty sure it will be near impossible to not find what's perfect for you! My guess, more then likely you'll find several pieces that will fit that bill!
I admire the fact that she takes pride in using as little machine made components as possible.
What you see is what she ACTUALLY made.
Here are a few of my favorites!
This piece is screaming "WEAR ME" every time I see it!
So Sexy!
*hint hint*
My birthday is in a few months!
LOL!

Sexy Sterling Silver Pinup Girl Necklace

Seriously, if it was up to me I would list the entire shop here.
I absolutely recommend you clicking over and checking out her shop!
Fabulous gift ideas that you won't find anywhere else!

Here are more great places to see what she's up to:
Blog: http://www.markheddesign.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/markheddesign
http://www.twitter.com/markhed


*photos Courtesy of MarKhed

Bookmark and Share

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

markhed said...

Thanks so much for sharing my jewelry with your readers! Love your blog and I hope I can make you something special for your birthday!!

Cheers!
Marie