Friday, February 4, 2011

More Spring 2011 Collection

Each day I  have been trying to make sure I list more items from my new collection.
I have been sick off and on so I did miss a few days...
Here's some photos I wanted to share of items that are currently up in my shop.

It's a little tricky to see in the photographs but I hand stitched tiny silver
beads and clear and clear AB Swarovski crystals over the lace. It is
SO MUCH prettier in person. It's times like this I WISH I was a professional photographer!

Bridal White Vintage Inspired Lace Floral 

Feather Fascinator

I love detail work. It's the little things that make something that more special...in my opinion of course.
lol
This collection is no different. I feel like I am finally designing more of what I have been wanting to make for the last several years...and just haven't had the time to do it!
Everything has a vintage inspired feel. I'm sure you'll see remanence of several eras. Yes, Fashion History was 
absolutely one of my FAVORITE sections to study!
More to come soon!

Bookmark and Share

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: