Monday, October 15, 2007

CHECK OUT THIS GREAT SHOP!!!!




If you LOVE BATH AND BODY products as much as I do then you have to check out my friends web site!
http://bathlife.net/cart.php

BATHLIFE
Great shampoo bars! My Boyfriend LOVES them!

I just ordered the yummy Brown Sugar Creamy Shea Butter Lip Balm. I can hardly wait!!!!

Also, talk about creamy hydration! You have to try her SILKEN BODY BUTTERS!
Like whipped cream cheese!
I mean, look at what they say is in this!

Check Out Our Ingredients:

Kokum Butter-super emollient, restorative moisturizer; high in oleic acid for superior skin conditioning

Shea Butter-creamy moisturizer that helps skin retain its elasticity; protects skin from moisture loss

Hazelnut Oil-light, penetrative moisturizing properties

Sweet Almond Oil-high in vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, & E; superior conditioner for dry, irritated skin

Vitamin E-natural preservative

Corn Starch- naturally eliminates the greasy feel of butter for a soft, velvety feel

It's WONDERFUL!!!
A MUST try!!!!
The really AWESOME thing is that she also offers sample sizes of these amazing moisturizers so you can try them.
Plus, what a great way to experience new fragrances!
This was a perfect opportunity for me to try them myself and I also gave several to my family members!
Please take a few moments and check out her shop!

(All photos have been borrowed from the Bathlife shop.)

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: