Monday, October 8, 2007

...and the retaking photos goes on!
LOL!
Well, at least I think I am happier with the "look" of the shop now that I am changing all of the "floral" pieces to the dark background. I am still deciding if I like it.
There are a few more that I have to change the photographs to. I keep looking through my shop to decide if I am satisfied with it or not...LOL!

I finally took some time to work on some jewelry last night.
Something totally different yet very Mikiye.
I'm trying Antique Brass for the first time. I LOVE the color and I have ALWAYS LOVED anything that looked vintage. I have collected all sorts of findings in copper and brass. It's a different look and a different feel so I am excited to see what I come up with.
So far I am enjoying it. I am taking a bit longer designing since I am learning what I like mixed together. I am currently working on two necklaces mixing in Jade. One of the necklaces is a double strand...VERY long...I was thinking 1920's Madam Dragon Lady.
It was something completely different when I started so who knows what it will look like in the end!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: