Thursday, September 27, 2007

Sorry I haven't blogged in a while...A lot going on.
Sigh, and as my Grandma always said, "If you can't say anything nice, then don't say anything at all..." Wasn't feeling very positive and didn't want to sound like a "negative Nancy." No offense to ANY Nancy's out there. LOL!
At the moment I am staying in my current apartment.
I NEED to talk to my Landlord and that should let me know for sure what my plan of action needs to be.

Been working on jewelry and new floral accessories.
I uploaded a lot of new pieces to Etsy.
I still can't get them to look AS BEAUTIFUL and SPARKLY as they look in person.
Sometimes I feel as if I sell you (looking at the piece) and myself short because soo many of my pieces LOOK SOO much BETTER in person!
Ah, well...at least the feedback is always positive about how amazing they look in person...or how much even MORE beautiful they look when their purchase arrives...
I imagine I am NOT the only person that struggles with this.
I mean, as far as the rest of us that do NOT have the professional photo studio at hand.
:P

I am beginning to think maybe I want to try neutral "colored" backgrounds to photograph against instead of striving for the perfect "white."
After all, the several "crystal" items I have been making lately simply wash out against the white background.

Perhaps I will try this and see what you all think.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: