Saturday, September 8, 2007

Foggy

I am a bit foggy today.
I was up until almost 3:00a.m. working on a new piece.
I realized that I was working on it for 5 hours STRAIGHT!
It's different then anything I have made before...well, I used different items together I mean.
Ah, it might help if I tell you what it is! I am currently working on a bracelet made with gray freshwater pearls, faceted round Smokey quartz and a TON of various colors and sizes of Swarovski crystals. It's quite a piece if I do say so myself...I'm still not satisfied with it though. I'm not sure what it is. LOL! This was the reason I actually stopped working on it last night/this morning! I decided to take a breakfrom it. Part of me feels like it has a bit of vintage/eclectic flavor to it. I think someone will LOVE this for the holiday party going!
As soon as I finish it I will have pictures!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Sugarloaf said...

It sounds like it will be *fabulous*!!! Love the idea of smoky quartz, pearls and colored crystals!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.