Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Glittering and Glamorous Halloween Pieces!

It's that time of the year again when we can all have an excuse to really dress up and have fun I wanted to make sure to share a few of my Sexy Halloween inspired Glamorous pieces!

Black is so challenging to photograph for the novice like me however, the piece is so elegant and billowy in person. I sprinkled olive Swarovski crystals in a playful spray that flows up the feathers. It's difficult to see in the photos but I wanted to share that little detail! 

Olive Widow Fascinator




Large Ravens Kiss



This piece is also wonderful pinned to a dress as a flower brooch as well as attached to a sash.

The Sparkling Ruby





Crimson Lorraine



Beautiful hand dyed a deep dark almost blood red color with a sparkling Swarovski crystal center!

 Pink Widow Fascinator





Have fun everyone!

Bookmark and Share

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: