Friday, May 28, 2010

Sultry Reds

It's ridiculous how I feel like I'm always telling you how I have a ton of pieces I haven't listed for one reason or another...
Well, as I have STILL not bothered to read my photoshop booklet that was a small fortune, I recently figured out how to adjust the colors in the photographs of several of my "RED" pieces. As usual it was me fooling around with all the different things under "image" and I fumbled on how to make them look like they do in person verses the completely over exposed versions. Yeah, I suppose if I read the pamphlet that came with the camera it would help me know how to adjust the lighting and stuff.
LOL!!!
That'll have to be another time!
Anyway, I literally have had some of these pieces for over 2 years...I think I have like 8 red pieces that I have collected just sitting my one of my drawers.
So, here are a few pictures of pieces I have listed in my shop so far!
:P

Rapturous Red


Red Chic


Rascal Red



More to come in the next post!



Bookmark and Share

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: