Thursday, March 11, 2010

SHOP OF THE WEEK: Dee Jay Photography



Welcome to thE SHOP OF the WEEK: Dee Jay Photography
Everyone knows how it is a dream of mine to learn the true art of photography. Okay, besides my Fantasy Island dream of being a sultry torch song singer laying across a piano...ah, but I digress!
Let me introduce you to Denise Montville Photographer and creative back bone to Dee Jay Photography. This collection of unique and lovely photos is actually a Mother and Son collaboration. Denise and her son work together to maintain a shop full of creative and interesting photographs. They are available in several formats including bookmarks, cards, ACEOs and, of course, prints.

I've always been taken with a gorgeous black and white photo...as much as I LOVE color I have always had black and white photos hung in my home.
This is one of my Favorites!
STUNNING!
Black and White 8x10 Calla Lily Fine Art Photographic Print by Dee Jay Photography


Serenity 8x10 Fine Art Print Photograph Canoe and Sunset Reflection on Lake

Dee Jay Photography


You can't go wrong with these beautiful cards! I mean, they are pretty AND eco-friendly!
Set of 4 Black and White ECO-Friendly, Note/ Greeting Cards


DeeJayPhotography is celebrating one partner’s 17th birthday by offering a 17% discount. In addition, as Shop of the Week, they are offering free shipping this month (just wait for a revised Paypal invoice before paying for your purchase). International shipments can be accommodated, too. Just convo Denise first to request a shipping quote.

Follow Denise on:
TWITTER ADDRESS
FACEBOOK Page


Definitely take a look through her shop to find even more wonderful gifts for yourself or someone you care about!

*All photos courtesy of Dee Jay Photography.


Bookmark and Share

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Miss Val's Creations said...

I love the calla lily! Stunning!

Unknown said...

Miss Val's Creations: I KNOW! I agree!!!! It's my Favorite!