Friday, August 29, 2008

New Designs!!!!

Here are some new designs.
I have been swamped with Custom pieces lately.
By no means am I complaining!
I just wanted to share some pictures of some pieces that I had completed but never got to list or post.
I am going to try and list these soon!

Here is a beautiful little matching set. I just LOVE the little mint light green stamen mixed with the Swarovski crystals! I really adore a splash of color with all the white or ivory!

A while ago I Copyrighted this design which was why I hadn't listed it before. I just LOVE this mixture of the vintage inspired Brass leaves and wire work with Swarovski crystals and Freshwater pearls! So, if you see this anywhere else you KNOW I had it first!!!! And they better NOT or I have no problem seeking legal action! *cough cough* Copycat's and you know who you are!!!
LOL!!!


I have been getting A LOT of requests for 2 piece sets so I started making a few. I had to Copyright all of these too! I really was surprised how much I adore these! This particular flower looks and feels like real petals and appears SO velvety silky looking. SO PRETTY! Of course I had to add my signature jeweled cluster swirl center! Oh yeah, and my personal feather or two!



This was originally an idea that was developed but eventually changed into something completely different that I was working on with a Bride. I liked the idea I had in my head so much that I decided to make one anyway with my own added style. I just loved the idea of adding hand made petals and creating new flowers like little buds on the side. This looks SO feminine and something I would wear!
Here is a piece similar to my Morning Mist piece. This one had the gold center verses Silver.


Well, break time is over and I am back to work!
I will be out all morning and afternoon tomorrow working a wedding. LOL!
I am doing makeup for a friend of a client of mine...her Bridesmaids and of course the Bride.
:P
There will be NO staying up until 5:00 a.m. tonight! I have to be up at 5:00 to get ready to leave!!!
Hope all is well for everyone out there!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

fren_ace said...

what a fabuluous blog here,
i like your slide show and all
the pictures you had posted they are all beautiful and artistic..

visit my blog too if you have tiome...