Monday, August 6, 2007

Supply Shopping!!!

Phew!
I forgot how much I hate being ON A BUDGET!
LOL!
I went supply shopping...and it has been months...but I have a few clients looking for custom items so I figured this is the perfect opportunity to pick up a few supplies while I was out. Good grief! There was SOOO MUCH new stuff I wanted...but didn't NEED...so, I was limited to what I could take home with me.
I can't believe that the holiday merchandise is ALREADY popping up! It's terrible! Just in to August and I see Christmas oriented stuff in boxes being unpacked!
*tick tock*
I'm pretty excited...
I'm going to start on a few new bridal pieces and I have some ideas for a few new...holiday items...Eeek, I said it!
I'll have pictures as soon as I am finished!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: