Thursday, August 9, 2007

SOLD

Ha ha~!
In only the few days from my last post BOTH my clear quartz necklaces SOLD!
YAYS!!!
I am sooo excited!
I can't wait to receive a picture from my one client who is wearing hers for her wedding.
I feel so blessed to be a part of her big day!!!
Pretty awesome.
I haven't had a chance to photograph the new silk floral wedding hair pieces I have made. They are SOOO PRETTY! Ivory, white and baby pink! Every one of them is different because I placed the crystals on them all individually. It makes it more fun to do one at a time. Then they will all look different instead of cookie cutter. Tweezers never came more in handy out of the bathroom!
LOL!
As soon as I have pictures I will load them up for you to see.
I think these are going to be really great items for the Bride or her wedding party.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: