Monday, April 2, 2007

Photocraft


As Always I love to share some of my FAVORITE ARTIST'S work.
This is an amazing photo...I wish I was THERE! Sometimes there are just photos that talk to me...this is one of them...I TRULY love it!
Check out Photocraft's site.
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5024070
OH!
And YOU MUST look at his "fold and send" items...they are sooo cool!
8"x10" (20.3cm x 25.5cm). Printed on Ultra Premium Presentation paper with a matte finish.

This was taken in south east Oregon on the high desert.

This was shot on black & white negative film. However it was processed using an unusual technique which turns a black and white negative into an entirely new film: MONOTONE-CHROMES (positives, like slides). The sepia color is a part of the development process. No digital color manipulation was used. If you would like more information on the development process go to dr5.com.

For top quality professional prints I use an Epson printer and Epson Ultra Chrome pigment inks. You can be assured that you will receive a beautiful, high quality, archival, professional print.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: