Thursday, April 5, 2007

girlvsworld

Here is another of my FAVORITE artists on ETSY!
(as always, these are people that I admire. I have no connection to them and get nothing for promoting them in my blog. I JUST LOVE to share talented artist work that I admire!)

girlvsworld is her contact name.
Everyone MUST check out her site! She is an amazing artist! I LOVE her sense of shape and color!
OH How I WANT ONE! (too bad all my money went to rent and bills this month!)
Great quality and a really reasonable price! If you like this picture you will LOVE the rest of her pieces! I listed her link below...PLEASE check it out!!!

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=19254

This piece is called "In the MEADOW"

Here's a cute little pink-haired girl wandering about in a pop-art meadow...This print measures 11x14 inches and is printed on Fujifilm Crystal Archive paper, which will last over 60 years without fading. It is unframed, but can be framed for an extra cost, email me for details.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: