Monday, August 15, 2011

Multimedia Monday with Kathryn Divine

I just LOVE this piece! Absolutely fabulous with such wonderful texture and striking rich color against the subtle hues of the background tones. I knew I just HAD to share this with all of you! 

Pretty Branches 18x18 canvas



Here's a little quote from the listing info:

"Pretty Branches" is a 3D painting - hot glue, 3D flowers and BLING make this painting special and unique. It would look great and stand out in any room in your home. The green and red colors make it especially perfect for Christmas time.
This is an original artwork painted and signed by me.
Size: 18x18 gallery stretched canvas 3/4" heavy duty solid pine frame 100% natural cotton
Medium: acrylic paint, scrapbook paper, hot glue, 3d flowers


I am sure that I will feel compelled to share more of her work at a later date!
lol
There are just too many really interesting and cute items.
Check out her shop KathrynDivine 


Bookmark and Share

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: