Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Getting Ready for The New Year!

I can't believe the end of the year is already here!
Where did the time go?!
Well, I have been ardently working on my Spring Collection and wanted to share a sneak peek!
I just wanted to state that I keep getting suggestions to model my pieces. (not my first thought personally) BUT, I figured until I can get some REAL models to wear my pieces I'll just have to due.  I like my mannequin head but I get that seeing something on a real person is much better then simply on a mannequin head.  I'll still use her but maybe if I like any pics I take of me I'll use those too. I think one of my issues is that I have an unusually large head. I'm actually not exaggerating this time...I look normal (LOL) but I  can't wear MOST hats because they are too small. (and I LOVE hats) So, everything will look different on everyone else with "normal" sized heads.
LOL!!!!
For me Spring is ALL ABOUT COLOR!
Here's a couple of the new pieces.



Bookmark and Share

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: