Sunday, September 19, 2010

Still Celebrating Autumn and Fall

Since I live in Southern California it's still pretty overall warm and sunny. I can tell it is FINALLY starting to cool down but unlike the rest of the country the trees here are still pretty green.
So, I thought I would share some items that make me think about the wonderful Autumn/Fall season created by my Etsy Twitter Teammates'

I have to start this list off with this DELICIOUS Pumpkin Spice Latte Beverage Mix

...can't you almost smell the cinnamon?!
Autumn Bliss Chunky Crocheted Cowl with Brooch

Falling Leaves Brown Grosgrain Ribbon

Punkin Pie Soap Bar

Chunky Newborn Cocoon and Hat Set in Pumpkin Orange


Wow...now I just want to tie my hair back with a Falling Leaves Brown Grosgrain Ribbon, take a hot bath with a Punkin Pie bar soap...sipping on some delicious Pumpkin Pie Latte! Afterwards, I'll wrap my neck up with a Autumn Bliss Crocheted Cowl and snuggle up like I am that Chunky Newborn in a snugly warm Cocoon!
Now THAT sounds like AUTUMN is here!


Bookmark and Share

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: