Sunday, August 8, 2010

Etsy Wedding Team Finds!

I think I am WAY PAST DUE to share more fantastic items from my fellow Etsy Wedding Teammates!
Yeah, yeah...I get all caught up in the fashion and Bridal accessories and I forgot about all the other amazing items one must find when getting married.
Of course, this team has a little of EVERYTHING which makes it SO MUCH FUN to be a part of!
Sort of a one shop stop collective if I do say so myself!
LOL!
Here are a few delightful designs from Guest Book Boxes to Monogrammed Bridesmaids Totes!
Take a look and enjoy!

I love the special detailing with the satin ribbon and rhinestone piece. Elegant and pretty.
Graceful Glitzy Boxed Wedding Invitation

I thought these were just cleaver and a great design.
Wedding Program, Birds of Feather, 3 page Matchbook style.

Personalized totes are a fun way to gift something like this for your Bridesmaids!
7 Monogrammed Bridesmaids Tote

I personally LOVE the idea of little festive sparklers! Nothing says fun like sparklers in your personal sparkler holder!
Printable Sparkler Holder- Sadie Damask

Such a lovely design with the rich chocolate brown tones. You can actually request your own colors for a custom design.
WEDDING CARD BOX MONEY HOLDER

Total statement invitations. Visually stunning!
Aurora - poppy wedding invitations with directions (set of 25)

Perfect down to every detail...what's not to like about a personalized monogram address stamp!
Medium Wedding Monogram Address Stamp

I like the idea of having the option for something different other then the traditional "guest book" and this is it!
Guest Book Box- The Lovely Box- Modern Guest Book Alternative

Who said a place card had to be plain and boring. This elegant design is beautiful and perfect for the job.
Layered Tent Place Card - Indian Lattice Print Placecard


I highly recommend that you visit all the shops as there is SO MUCH to see!!!
Wonderful designers with great service!
Thanks to my Etsyweddingteam Teammates!




Bookmark and Share

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: