Friday, December 18, 2009

FABULOUS Gift Ideas!!!

So, as always there will be that last minute gift for that HARD TO BUY FOR person!
As terrible as this is...I think a few of my gifts are going to be late!
Eh, I just think of it as it stretches the fun of gift giving!!
LOL!!!

Here are some fabulous items I just wanted to share by some Amazingly talented artist!!!

With this cold weather I can't stop looking at scarves! Anything warm, snugly and stylish! I personally would LOVE to have an assortment of styles to choose from in my drawer so I think this is a great idea for gifting!
Have you seen this beautiful scarf by FoxyGknits? The color is GORGEOUS! Plus, soft and luxurious chenille feels SO wonderful against the skin! ...AND it's ON SALE!!!
Hand Knit Ladies Fashion Burgundy Scarf - Bold and Beautiful


If your person loves photography how about this Fine Art Photo "Roses" As a person that LOVES color beyond words...I ADORE black and white photography. The only 2 large framed pieces I have ever hung in my apartment(s) were both black and white! I just really like the placement and composition of this piece.


This is a new item from BellflowerTextiles and I think it's a marvelous idea for the little artist! I think it's a perfect bag to put coloring books, drawing paper or simply reading materials for your little one! No searching around for the box of crayons when you can have everything in one place and they can feel grown up carrying it themselves! I would have loved one of these when I was little to drag all my drawing stuff around in!
Crayon Tote - Red Posies


Of course I had to share something from my favorite Button Shop GeekDetails
Now, you can't tell me that you haven't had a moment that this would have been perfect to wear?!!!!
C'mon! It's FUNNY!!!!!
If you can read this, you're in my Aggro Range 2.25 inch pinback button


For the Papillon Lovers out there you NEED this! Ok. Maybe not NEED but it sure is SUPER CUTE!!!! Makes me want one or at least I want to pet it! Look at that face!!!!
Papillon


FInally, Talk about GORGEOUS! For the splurge investment gift...maybe for yourself...hey, YOU are WORTH IT!!! Or a super fabulous present for someone you care about... I can't even begin to do anything but drool over the colors and sheer craftsmanship! Amazing!!!!
Peacock Paisley Necklace


As always i LOVE to share wonderful items I find.
This is merely one more post of fantastic items by such a talented group of people!
I'll be sharing more Fantastic Finds so definitely come back soon!!!




Bookmark and Share

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

foxygknits said...

Thank you so much for including my scarf in this lovely collection of gift ideas!

Alexis said...

Thanks for including my Papillon print! And what a fantastic list of gift ideas. It's going to be really helpful for my holiday shopping–and for all those dec/jan birthday people :)

Anonymous said...

What a fun selection! Thanks so much for including my Peacock Paisley necklace. I'm so glad you like it. :)